Catch a quick glimpse of what the Millers have been up to!







7.27.2010

Hey Lis, this one's for you!

After reading my blog for the first time, my friend Lisa spent quite a bit of time making fun of my pantry. This is the same Lisa who calls me when she's crying because she knows I'll cry with her and whose deck I happily scraped for two afternoons this summer. And I'll have you know that she is not an unorganized person and therefore has no business making fun of me! Weeeeellll, tonight she had the nerve to mention that it had been awhile since I posted anything. Um, yeah. That's because you made fun of me. So without further ado, here I go. All for you Lis!



Every Tuesday in the summer there are concerts in the park downtown and in all my years in this town I have never been. So today, we went and it was fun! There were tons of people and the sun was out and the band (although not the music of the 80's and 90's as advertised) was spunky. The park is right on the water so it was fun to look at all of the boats coming in to listen and when we went down to the dock to look for jellyfish we were surprised to find that there were touch tanks set up with starfish and crabs and various other sea life for the kids to pet. We were even more surprised to see the scuba divers who were bringing all of the stuff up from under the dock!



Here's a quick glimpse of the evening...












At some point my kids decided that they wanted to take pictures so I turned the camera over to them and they had fun playing paparazzi, telling everyone to say "cheeeeeese". If nothing else, it is artistic. Right?

Here is a friend of a friend (Holly?)





and this is Lachlan



Heidi




Me



Lisa




Abby



Megan



and Ben


Sooooo, if any of you are planning a wedding and looking for a good photographer, look no further!


There Lis, are you happy? A new post just for you. And before you say anything let me just say that there are a lot more pictures where these came from so you may want to choose your words wisely!











1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh...I heard about those pics so I'm soooo happy about the fact that you have a new post. I'm sorry I made fun of you. :) Obviously I have no reason to judge your pantry organizing tactics. Love, Love, love the blog! (As always)It was so fun hanging out with you guys at the concert. Who's playing next week?

    ReplyDelete